Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Disney Meet and Greets


Here is my daughter meeting the rabbit from bambi,
She followed him to be the first to meet him.
When ever we go to Disney I have to do meet and greets, because it is a Disney thing. I remember last October when we took my daughter I was scared to do some of them because I did not know how she was going to react, she was only 2 years old at the time. I was thinking she might run away and not want to go near them. But boy was I wrong. At first she was scared because who wouldn't be if there was some big bear looking at you, but after a while she was alright, she went right up to all of them. but the princess, she did not take well to them. It might be because she had not seen them before, but that was alright to me, she did very well for her age. After the first meeting she did well with meeting them. After meeting Mickey she was great. I believe it is because she has seen Mickey on TV and it was the best time she ever had, when i told her we would meet Mickey later she could not stop talking about it.








Mickey was her favorite to meet, and i love how the maps show you where they will be and times, like at Epcot. I was able to almost meet all the princesses.
we waited 45 min, but she was so happy to meet mickey.

 This photo is funny, It looks like she is about to hit Donald Duck but she was giving hm a high five, which i just caught the picture at the right moment. This is at Epcot














I do not know what she is doing right here
While Hanny Manning was signing her
book
Time to give Goofy a kiss, this was so cute. She was having so much fun. Though I know that she will not remember I have all the photo's for her to remember it all.




Meet and Greets are great, anyone going to Disney should enjoy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment