Thursday, October 25, 2012

Toy Thursday


Ever Thursday I am going to give a review on a toy from Disney this week is a gift that my daughter got for her birthday. Which was a Disney Tangled Tower, which is the polly pocket size one.

This toy is the perfect size for little hands, like my daughter. I found it online when I was shopping for something to get her, and since I got this she is now all into tangled. It is her new favorite toy to play with now. Did not think that this would be something that would be a big hit with her, but it was. I was so glad that I got it. It is around 39.00 I believe, which is not bad. I has one doll and pascal. The top opens and closes.

Since I got this for my daughter I went and bought her another tangled set that came with Finn and a Horse, which she loves horses which made me pick up that set, and there was also another Tangled doll in it. This is a great toy for little girls.

I would so get this over again for my daughter, she has a lot of little sets that she does not know about that will be perfect with this for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment