Sunday, October 14, 2012

Disney Movie Sunday

Disney Movie Sunday: I will post a some information about a movie ever Sunday.
Today's movie that I picked it Lilo and Stitch. 





Here is a photo of my daughter from when we went to Disney last October. And she did not know who Stitch was but I just love this photo of here.





Lilo and Stitch is a movie I love, as it has to do with family, and I am a family person.

My favorite quote from the whole movie and I bet it is a lot of others also.

Lilo: 'Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten

A little information about the movie that I bet that some of you did not know.
  • Hawaii-born cast members Jason Scott Lee and Tia Carrere helped the writers with dialog and accents. 
  • The name "Lilo" means "Generous One" and its origin is Hawaiian. It can also be interpreted as "Lost" and this would give the song title "He Mele No Lilo" a loose translation as "Lullaby of the Lost".  
  • According to the map of the projected landing of Experiment 626, the story takes place in the island of Kauai. 
  • When Lilo explains about how she desperately needed to give Pudge the fish a peanut butter sandwich because he controls the weather, it seems that she is just being random, but there is reason behind it: Lilo's parents died in a rainstorm.  
I remember when this movie came out that I had always wanted to go to Hawaii and I did end up going and living there for three years. This movie is a great Disney family movie.

Since this movie is about Hawaii here are some photos from Hawaii from when I was there.


This is on the Island of Oahu, this is in Wakiki. This is one thing that I miss about not being in Hawaii not more, I love the views.


I do not remember where this one is, but I know it is near this park that we went to. Hawaii has some of the best views in the world, I want to go back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment