Saturday, October 13, 2012

Art of Animation Resort

As I lay in this little twin bed the army gives me to sleep in, which is better than something else i could be sleeping on right now, I google around to see what the new Art of Animation resort looked like as that is where I am wanting to stay when I take my daughter to Disney this year. As it seems to be perfect for my little "Princess" now. The little mermaid standard room will be open when I go, and looking at the photos it seems like a perfect little area for my daughter and me. Also including my father. Cause I do not think I could handle five days at Disney on my own with my daughter.

I found some photos of the room, and was just thought this is just perfect for my daughter since she is now a "Princess"

Here is a photo of the beds, I think it looks just great. Wish that I had those sheets for my bed over where I am.
I am so in love with these beds, they look so cute and I love the photo next to the bed, I just might have to make this movie our final family movie night before heading to Disney.

I really wanted to stay in the Lion King Suite, but that adds like 600 dollars to my trip and there is only going to be three of us going to Disney so I think i save that money for another trip to later on that year to Disney.

I was looking at other photos also and saw the table that is inside the room, and it was so cool looking. I think that this might be just where we are staying. I just keep on planning more and more stuff for this trip, and I just can not wait till January to do it. I know it seems like it is so far away but we are already halfway though October and before I know it it will be December and I will be back home with my daughter. Can not wait for that day.

Now I am thinking I am going to start planning "The Little Mermaid" movie night, just to have thigns ready for it. Can not wait to get home and have these movie nights and time with my daughter, and thirty days off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment