Friday, October 12, 2012

Idea's formovie nights ?

As I start to get dates for when I will be coming home, I have came up with our Disney Vacation, and I believe that I have the dates that I want to go, which is Jan 14-18 2013, so when I did some back tracking of the time I came to see that I can do about 6 weeks of movie nights. One ever week leading up to going to Disney. My first one is Tangled, but after that I am trying to think about the next five I want to do. I know there are so many Disney movies out there, but I am trying to come up with the Disney people that she is going to see there. We went last year when she was two, but this year my daughter is going to be three, and I believe it is going to be a great trip. But for the movies I need to come up with five more movie nights that lead to our vacation. They are going to be every Saturday, which i believe will be good day, because when I get back I do not have to work a whole lot, and also will be on leave for 30 days which is going to be nice. But I have a lost of movies that I want to do for my daughter.

The List:
1. Lion King (She was in love with this movie before I left that she ruin my disk from watching it so many times)
2. Cars (This is a movie that is great for any kid.)
3. Princess and the Frog (My daughter first Disney movie, she was about two months old when we went to see it)
4. Finding Nemo (Who doesn't love DORA)
5. Mulan (I do not think my daughter has ever seen this movie)
6. Sleeping Beauty (I like this movie, and do not believe my daughter has seen this one)
7. Tinkerbell and the Secert of the Wing (This come out the end of October, and I already have two dolls waiting for her when I get home and when we watch this movie, this might be one that we do.)
8. Lilo and Stich (Just because my daughter was born in Hawaii, and this is a Hawaii movie. How I sometimes miss being in Hawaii)


That is the list that I have, there are more out there, but I just do not know what to do. I know I will think of something. What I do know is that, when I get home and that first Saturday when we start these that Tangled is the first movie and she will have three new dolls waiting for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment