Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This is my first post to this blog here. I am starting to plan some movie nights for my daughter. I have came up with some ideas for a Tangled Movie Night, I am working on what I am planing but I have some photo's of what I have came up with for dinner and what I would want on the table and some activites to do for the time before dinner and the movie. If anyone has any ideas that would be wonderful to help me. I am planning this for the first weekend after I get back from Afghanstain in a few months.

The Menu:
 Angle Hair Pasta with chicken
Braided Breadsticks
And blue jello with orange boats.

For the table set up I have:
Tangled Tower
Tangled Doll
Movie Package
Tangled Plates/Cups
Yarn Braid
Movie Tickets(That I will show you photos when I get them made)

For the activite i have
Color pages
Tangled tshirt (this is where we are going to paint a tshirt that i have put tangled on it)





I am also thinking of getting some gifts like a new doll or something to go with the dinner/movie.


I would love some more ideas on this, as this is going to be the first one after I get home. Would love some more ideas for dinner to get some vegs in it, and some other activites to do for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment