Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Disney Sequels


There are a lot of Disney Movies that are out there, and also there are a lot Disney Sequels that are out there. Now there are some that are good and there are some that just do should not have came out. I remember watching the Lion King growing up, it was the first Disney movie I can remember going to see with my family, as the first one came out in 1995 and I was about 6 or 7 when the movie came out, it is still my favorite movie of all time. Then I heard about a second one coming out and I could not wait to see that one. As it was a direct to video release my mother or father got it to me, and I loved it like the first one, it was wonderful. The story was great but when I got older and was watching it again some of the story lines confused me. But over all it was still a great movie.




The Little Mermaid 2, which was a movie I did not think would have another movie come out, as the first one came out in 1989 when I just a year old. But this is another Disney sequel that I do like, it is not that bad at all, also it believe that it is the first Disney movie sequel, besides Lion King, that a Disney Princess as a daughter or a kid. This story seemed to me to just be something that was like Little Mermaid but just the oppisite because her daughter wanted to be a mermaid.





Cinderella 2, this movie I could not watch at all, it just did not make any since to me at all, i was so lost in this movie. This was one sequel that Disney should not have done. Though the third one is not that bad, they should have skipped this one. Also I think for a classic like this movie there should not have been a sequel, because they are so classic they should be left alone.











let me know what you all think about Disney sequels, tell me which ones you loved and which ones you believe that should have just left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment