Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Disney Movie night Menu's






So since I have time to be planning these family movie nights, I have menu and ticket ideas I would love to share with all of you. I have made three menu's and three sets of tickets for three out of six movie nights I have planned when I am coming home, I have came up with five movie nights and thinking about one more. Since I am going to be staying at the Art of Animation resort when I go to Disney I am doing a movie night on The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Cars, and The Little Mermaid. And as you read in the first post my first movie night is Tangled. I have came up with menu's and tickets for Tangled, Lion King, and Little Mermaid. Here are the menu's that I have made for those nights.








I am in love with The Little Mermaid one, I think it is the best one that I made though these are only made with powerpoint. I do miss my photoshop when it comes to making these kind of things.





Next up are moving tickets, I saw these on someone else blog and wanted to make them because I thought these would be cute. I have three of them made these were simple to make, and if anyone wants to use them you all are welcome to. These are just simple ones that I made and I think they are just so cute.

Here are the Little Mermaid ones I liked this picture that i used of Ariel and Eric.



Tangled ones are cute, I wanted to uses one with all of them, but this one stood out to me because this is how Tangled it.


The Lion King is my favorite movie I love the tickets I made for this one.




If anyone would like any let me know I can make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment