Thursday, October 18, 2012

Disney Toy's Thursday


Every Thursday I am going to pick a Disney toy that my daughter has or will have or Christmas and tell you all what I think about them. Most will be Princess stuff, but she does have other things.

How many of you all have seen these dolls, the Disney Animation Collection, I have seen these for a while at Disney Store and want to get the whole collection for my daughter for Christmas but I seems like I wont get them all just in time for that, but these dolls are so perfect that I had to get a few for my daughter. My daughter has a lot of My First Disney Princess dolls, but these ones looked so cute that I want to get these for her. Right now I have two at the house, Jasmine and Phocahots at the house and just got the Tangled one for her because she is so into Tangled right now. These are right now 20.00 dollars at www.disneystore.com they are normal 24.50 which is not that bad of a price at all, I think those are a perfect price for these dolls, and though i have only seen the ones that i bought though skype, I love them. Can not wait to get the other ones for my daughter. I do love that they each have an animal with them. Also another thing I like about these over the My First Princess dolls, is that Ariel has fins like she should because she did not have human legs until the end of the movie not when she was a toddler.

Have any of you all collected these, what do you guys think about these. Let me know. I am now on 3 out of 10 to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment